- to create connections that empower compassionate giving and receiving, making sure that everyone’s needs are met
- to cultivate more respectful empowering connections with yourself and others
- to encourage us to focus on what we and others are
observing separate from our interpretations and judgments,
- to transform judgment and criticism into understanding and connection
- to listen in a way so that others are really heard
- to connect our thoughts and feelings to underlying human needs and values
- to create a quality of connection that embodies unconditional love
- to improve your confidence by using clear non-blaming and non confrontational communication.
- to be clear about what we would like towards meeting our needs and learning how to make requests
Goals and Outcomes:
Increased feelings of peace and well-being • More enthusiasm for life • Greater clarity and concentration • More self confidence • The ability to deal more effectively with stress
Contact Lilla to set up a counseling session about non-violent communication.